Michelle's Place is adhering to the following precautions
Michelle's Place has been professionally sanitized and has implemented the following protocol to ensure the safety of all guests and employees. The guidelines have been recommended by our President and Chief Nurse Executive of Kaiser Permanente, Renee Fininis, RN, PHN, MSN.
Upon entrance, all guests will be screened:
- In the past week, have you experienced a fever?
- Have you experienced any signs or symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Sanitizer will be available throughout the Center.
- All guests will be required to wear a face mask. We can provide you one if you do not have one.
- Clients may bring (1) guest (15 and older) to accompany them.
- We have a capacity of (5) clients at a time. If we are at capacity, we will ask you to wait outside or in your car until we can welcome you into the Center.
- Clients will be directed through the Entrance and Exit doors.
For Wig, Prosthesis, Bra, and Camisole Fittings:
- Volunteers will sanitize their hands prior to assisting the client.
- The volunteer will maintain social distancing guidelines while assisting the client.
- Any items tried on will be set aside and sanitized.
In order to best serve you, we ask that you schedule an appointment. Please call us at (951) 699-5455 or you can email Regina at [email protected]