Michelle's Place Cancer Resource Center was granted funding through the LISTOS California Campaign to empower and engage local communities on emergency preparedness to support California's diverse and vulnerable populations.
Through this program, Michelle's Place is providing:
- Emergency Preparedness Kits
- All kits have been given out. Please see the Disaster Ready Guide below to see what items should go in your Go-Bag.
- 7-Day Disaster Readiness Course- FREE
- Educational Materials geared towards California natural disasters
- Preparing for your Pet(s)
- The Great California Shake Out: Facebook Live-Thursday, October 15th @11:15am.
- Webinars & Presentations on how to prepare for a natural disaster
- Additional Resources on Emergency Preparation
Sign Up For Your Local Early Warning Alerts
Take action now to keep yourself, family, and community safe. Be prepared for disaster by knowing the threats around you.