Michelle’s Place offers educational scholarships to individuals who have been affected by cancer. Both scholarships are offered annually. Two awards per scholarship can be awarded to individuals who qualify. Applications are open from January 1st – February 28th.
Patricia Deroeux Scholarship
Michelle’s Place offers the Patricia Deroeux Scholarship on behalf of the Temecula Chamber of Commerce to two individuals who reside in the City of Temecula who are in need of financial assistance for educational purposes. Each scholarship is worth $2,000.
- Candidate must be in need of financial assistance due to the death of a parent as a result of cancer.
- Must be under 25 years of age.
- Must be a resident in the City of Temecula.
- Must be a full-time student.
Michelle’s Place Scholarship
On behalf of the Temecula Valley Women’s Club, Michelle’s Place offers two educational scholarships, worth $1,000 each, to individuals who have been impacted by cancer.
- Candidate must have been impacted by cancer.
- Must be used for continuing education only.